Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday Evening

Still in the hospital, but were making progress.  Peyton's trach is completely covered, so she isn't getting any air through it, and her stats look great.  Hopefully we can try and remove the trach tomorrow morning.  We had to move rooms this afternoon because the child in the next room was incredibly noisy and Yolanda just didn't have the patients to deal with that, and who can blame her?  But Peyton is in a good mood and making lots of noise.  

On a different note, we got our were notified by the Obama camp we did not get tickets for his acceptance speech next week, however, we were put on a waiting list.  I actually requested tickets because of the historic value and there may never be a convention in this city like this again in our lifetimes, as the last one was 100 years ago.  Now this was to be expected as last year I got screwed in the whole Rockies World Series ticket scandal so I expected I wouldn't be lucky enough to get Obama tickets.  But here's the thing, if my only luck can come in the way of Peyton avoiding a surgery and I can't get tickets for any major event, then I will be perfectly happy to never attend a major event again.    

No comments: